Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.
With that said, it’s Friday and here’s what is going on around the web.
- In you’ve got to be f***ing kidding me news, Honey Boo Boo’s mother has announced that she is releasing her first book. I didn’t even think she could read so this comes as surprising news. No word yet on whether it will be a scratch and sniff or a pop up book. God I hope it’s not a scratch and sniff. (Reality Tea)
- I commented yesterday on how saying even the smallest thing bad about Beiber puts your life in danger. Olivia Wilde had to go on Leno to retract statements she made about the Beiber. During the interview she revealed that her comments caused her to receive over 17,000 hate tweets. All very rational and thought out responses I’m sure. What’s going to happen when he finally comes out of the closet? (I Don’t Like You In That Way)
- Justin Timberlake can do no wrong. He makes barbershop quartet awesome. He appeared last night on Jimmy Fallen and performed Bringing Sexy Back barbershop style. Freaking awesome, go check it out. (Star Crush)
- Living here in Chicago, I fear that you might have missed one of the funniest commercials out there featuring one of the most underrated comedians around – Nick Offerman from Parks and Rec. It’s about what he would do for the Cubs to win the World Series. (You Tube)
- Differently hot actress of the day – Aubrey Plaza from Parks and Rec. (Nylon)