I have a picture, pinned to my wall. An image of you and of me and we’re laughing and loving it all. Look at our life now, tattered and torn. We fuss and we fight and delight in the tears that we cry until dawn.
– The Thompson Twins
It’s Friday! We know that you are going to work hard on your job today and be totally focused. In case you are looking for a distraction, we have links for you. Let’s go around the web.
- We posted a link the other day to Jay Mohr posting a Geraldo-like picture of himself on Twitter. Jay wasn’t done there. He is now posting a couple of pictures of his wife Nikki Cox in their hotel room. (Seriously OMG)
- If you’ve spent any time on the internet you know that one of the most popular things, besides porn, is cats. If you thought you loved cats, you were wrong, at least compared to the guy who made a yearbook for cats. (Caveman Circus)
- Wednesday was apparently national red wine day. You’ll have to forgive us for not mentioning it here. In my defense, the women I am friends with on Facebook drink large amounts of wine every day and don’t need a holiday so how was I to know. This “holiday” gives someone an excuse to take pictures of hot women drinking red wine which is something I can totally support. (Heavy)
- Here are 69 pictures that will trigger your OCD. (Ranker)
- We have had a couple of different clips from British TV shows in the last week and here is another from my favorite British talk show, The Graham Norton Show. This is Benedict Cumberbatch doing his Chewbacca impression for Harrison Ford.
- We now know the exact date that the world is going to end. ABC is airing a special on Thanksgiving that is going to kill us all and, if we allow this to happen, we deserve it. (D23)
- Ryan Murphy, the creator of Glee, has given us an end date for his show. I was surprised because I thought the show had really ended after the first season. Boom. See what I did there? (Flicksided)
- I don’t know who Alana Blanchard is but she sure can wear a bikini. (BNQT)
- Alyssa Milano has a sex tape and it is probably one of the most educational videos out there right now on the situation in Syria. (Too Fab)