Still waiting to see how a new Pope is going to affect anything in my life. If he can make just one Kardashian not famous, it will be a miracle.
In the meantime, here is what’s going on around the web for Thursday.
- I’m kind of surprised with the success of 50 Shades of Grey, what with the internet and all. But with any success comes sequels. Up next, 50 Shades of Grey: Inner Goddess. It’s billed as a “how to” guide, which doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. Couldn’t you just go watch 9 1/2 Weeks to get the gist? (Rumor Fix)
- Pia Rizza from Mob Wives Chicago (never heard of her before today FYI) ruined someone’s day. A while back she sent nudes to her boyfriend for his opinion on whether she was hot enough for Playboy. Somebody got their hands on them and was shopping them around, so she put them on the internet herself to prevent that person from making any money from the photos. Note to all other women out there, if you need a place to post your pics before someone else makes money off it, send them here. (Starcasm)
- I know this may be hard to believe, but most guys like normal looking women. So the most recent pictures of Emma Stone on the set of Spiderman are kind of disturbing. Maybe she’s playing a strung out heroin addict, in which case she nailed it. (Celeb Slam)
- Well there’s a new Pope. In the Pontiff’s honor, here are 15 menacing church signs. (Oddee)
- Hot actress of the day – Lucy Lawless from Xena Warrior Princess. If you were a teenage boy or apparently a lesbian back in the 90’s, no way you didn’t find her hot. (Maxim)