Everybody’s working for the weekend. Everybody wants a new romance. Everybody’s goin’ off the deep end. Everybody needs a second chance. Loverboy
It’s true, but it’s only hump-day. Here’s what is going on around the web for Wednesday.
- Well it appears Elin Nordegren (33) has rebounded quite nicely. She’s purportedly dating a 53 year old billionaire named Chris Cline. He’s been married twice before, but something tells me this time it’s going to work out. Oh, until he gets bored with her and wants to “date” somebody younger. (OMG Yahoo)
- The caption read, “In Beautiful People News” and it was referring to Selena Gomez. It kind of surprises me how much attention this girl gets. At least when it was the likes of Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie, both of them had done more then be on Disney and date Justin Beiber. Not much more but still. Oh, and take a look at the pic and tell me she doesn’t look like some kind of elf with her pointy ear situation. (Celeb Slam)
- Saying something bad about Justin Beiber is apparently as bad as saying something bad about Mohammed (please note, I’m not doing either of these things). Olivia Wilde recently tweeted something about Beiber and the backlash was instant and disturbing. She recently had to go on CNN to clarify her comments. Can you believe that? For her own safety she had to back track on her previous comments. WWJBD? (Celebrity Gossip)
- Keep those Taylor Swift fan letters coming. Oh, she’s not going to read them and her management team just throws them out? Well still, keep em coming. How long until her 15 minutes is up? (Gawker)
- Hot actress of the day – Rachel Bilson from Heart of Dixie. (Maxim)