This Mr. Stay Puft’s Okay. He’s a sailor, he’s in New York. We get this guy laid, we won’t have any trouble. Bill Murray from Ghostbusters.
Happy Martin Luther King Jr. day otherwise known as yet another day of of school for my kids. At least it’s a better holiday than Casmir Pulaski day. Nope that’s a special one reserved for us here in Illinois.
So it’s Seattle vs Denver in the Superbowl. Bundle up, it’s going to be cold in New Jersey. Hopefully Chris Christie let’s the fans who didn’t support him still attend.
Here’s around the web 01 20 2014
- Looks like Bradley Cooper is getting a very personal swag gift at the SAG awards. He seems to really enjoy the gift. (D Listed)
- Being from Chicago I have a love/hate relationship with Dennis Rodman. I hated him when he was on the Pistons but loved him on the Bulls. After his latest trip to North Korea, he’s checked himself back into rehab. Man what happened over there. I guess what happens in North Korea… (Rickey)
- I’m not going to lie, I really like the website G Celeb. They somehow always get the best celeb pics. Here’s Kelly Ripa in a tiny tiny bikini. (G Celeb)
- In what’s your grandmother up to news, rumors are that Penny Marshall and Carrie Fisher are romantically involved. Good luck looking at the pic of the two women and not picturing them doing it. Celeb Bitchy)
- It might be too good to be true, Kayne West fled the country. He’s being investigated in a recent assault and apparently thinks this is the best course of action. Apparently he doesn’t realize that he’s rich. (The Superficial)
- Does Rihanna own clothes? (Drunken Stepfather)
- Hot personality of the day – Erin McElroy from WGN Morning News.
(WGN) clips of her on WGN
(YouTube) clip of her on Dancing With The Chicago Stars