I’ve just closed my eyes again. Climbed aboard the dream weaver train. Driver take away my worries of today and leave tomorrow behind. Ooh dream weaver, I believe you can get me through the night. Gary Wright
So it’s almost zero right now in Chicago, which is kinda of a heat wave. Why do we live here? Oh right, cause Illinois has a model state government.
Here’s around the web 01 08 2014:
- Is it just me or are Tina Fey and Amy Poehler on about as much as the Anchorman 2 crew. They are hosting the Golden Globes and have created a drinking game. Tina, I loved 30 Rock but either be on TV or don’t. Hey, I thought of a fun drinking game. Every time you catch one of my typos you have to drikn. (Pop Bytes)
- Reese Witherspoon is a celebrity and on vacation. You know what that means, bikini pics. (G Celeb)
- I hate myself for this link. A) because it’s to TMZ and 2) because it’s about The Bachelor. Click the link if you want to read about some drama from one of the eliminated contestants. (TMZ)
- We know what links you click on the most and with that in mind, here’s a list of celebs who posed nude in print. (Celeb Buzz)
- The timing of this is quite suspect but am I the only one who thinks it’s weird that Emma Watson is now single just as King Of The Nerds is about to start again. We all know she’s considered the nerd queen. (Celeb Slam)
- The other day there was news that Aaron Rogers might be gay and I said who cares. It’s not like this news – list of the hottest celebrity lesbians. Now that’s what I call news. (Ranker)
- How many times have you started typing a Facebook response only to delete it and not post it. Maybe they looked a little something like this. (College Humor)
- Hot actress of the day – Bridgette Wilson-Sampras from The $treet.