I learned a very valuable lesson yesterday: ‘Chiberian’ weather with -45 degree windchills is really freaking cold. Today I get to go in to the fray and get myself to work! Hopefully my Tauntaun doesn’t freeze before I reach the first marker.
Screwed up a bit on editing today (give me a break my keyboards frozen). So today’s segment is titled Around the Web 01 07 2014. As if you even noticed.
- When was the last time that you put together a Lego set? If you are a die-hard SIMPSONS fan, you might want to make an exception (Geekologie)
- What British town is renaming itself King’s Landing in honor of GAME OF THRONES’ DVD/Blu Ray release next month? In lieu of GoT-themed name changes, I’m going to start calling my dog Hodor. (Uproxx)
- HENRY ROLLINS is never one to parse his words and gives his own unique twist on the DUCK DYNASTY situation. Which is probably not the SFW-est thing you’ve ever read. (Mstars news)
- Perhaps EVANDER HOLYFIELD should attend the Henry Rollins’ School of Sensitivity Training with what he had to say on the UK version of CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER. Go big or go home, that’s what I always say. If you’re going to say something offensive, you might as well offend gays and the disabled in one fell swoop. Let’s see you try to punch your way out of this one, bro. (TMZ Sports)
- Great job, MICHAEL BAY. You effectively “Transformered” your future speaking engagements. An inoperable telepromptor is not excuse to flub a speech… just ask the POTUS. (The Verge)
- Hottie of the day: Emily Ratajkowski – aka – the hot chick from Robin Thicke’s Blurred Lines video. (The Superficial – NSFW Gallery)